Monday, March 07, 2005

Paris is Burning…..

......But it is probably just a yeast infection.

“That’s hot! That’s hot! That’s hot!”
Is that annoying? I hope you said yes, because it annoys the hell out of me. Do you think she says it in her sleep? Do you think she is a robot?

Seriously I just can’t take it any more, I wish she would just go away. Why is everyone fascinated by an anorexic Barbie? I don’t hate her, I am just sick of her. She doesn’t do anything but in interviews talks about how hard she works.

Tell me Miss Hilton-
Is it hard to sit still and have your hair, makeup and clothes picked out for you?
Is it hard to hold your little dog and pose for the cameras?
Is it hard to jet set all over the world and go shopping in one city one day and another the next?
Is it hard to smile for whatever sex tape you are staring in this week?

I feel for you, really I do. I think I am going to have a fundraiser for you. I am going to start wearing a bracelet to raise awareness for you, similar to the yellow Lance Armstrong one except the “Pray for Paris” ones are going to be pink fuzzy diamond coated.

I am not jealous of you, really I am not. I don’t want to be 3 pounds with no ass, boobs or hips. I don’t want to be famous, and have paparazzi after me.

Yes it would be nice to be rich, but why don’t you do something good with the money? Do you donate any of it to charity, do you do any volunteer work? If you do, we never hear about it. Do you read the newspapers and ever think, “Wow, there are people out there who can’t be fabulous 24/7 and maybe I can do something to help them?” Or are you too busy filming the Simple Life 17 where you and Nichole are going to try landing on the moon?

Please Miss Hilton, I am begging you to lay low for a little while. That is lay low, not get laid and film it. We have all had enough and we need a break from you. Try following your sister’s example (well except for the quicky two month wedding in Vegas). At least Nicki seems to say other words besides “that’s” and “hot”.

7 comments:

leanordammons43135220 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
edgibson83809293 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
arnoldammons1207 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mandykline7433230906 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Utegirl said...

OMGWTF?????? Erm...just a little advice for you, perhaps put your comment moderation on so you dont' get all this Spam comment shit!

Kewl blog chicky.. =)

the pop culture whore said...

I know you posted this a while ago but it is still very funny. And FYI, Paris Hilton is in-fact the latest version of Stepford wife.

Anonymous said...

Hi



buisness credit card
morgage loans bad credit
homeloans
Bye