Thursday, August 24, 2006

Exhibit A


Aussie's, I love you more then Whitney loves crack, more they Britney loves white trash, more then Kath loves Kel and Sharon loves Shane Warne.

BUT, what is the deal with the David Tench Tonight show I have been reading about? It is not airing in the US, but from what I can see it is a cartoon person that interviews real people in real time? What?? That doesn't really make sense and I have to say I think it is a waste of talent. You have so many cute aussie boys (see exhibit A above) who could be hosting this show but you are using a cartoon person? Please explain....

3 comments:

alex said...

It's a momentary aberration - everyone here in Aus seems to be giving it about another week or so before it's pulled off air! I'm surprised you can't hear the bitching and moaning all the way over there ;)

Anonymous said...

I love it! He's Funny and witty and it keeps you wondering "How do they do that" while you are laughing your arse off!

Duffman said...

Many people have commented that they were embarrased by Steve Irwin (RIP), Well he was the real deal, no pretending there. Unlike this abberation David Tench. I like real American people, but I detest American media like the David letterman show for instance.. God he's so far up himself you can't tell where he starts and finishes and the humour? About as funny as a fart in an elevator. So why are we being subjected to this American ripoff? Leave it out Ch 10