Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lindsay to the rescue

Ok so Lindsay Lohan got spanked last week by her boss bc she missed a day of shooting her new movie due to "exhaustion" but was seen out that night at a club. Now everyone is on her back about how she is screwing up at work, showing up late or not at all, being hung over, etc. Obviously her Public relations people went into damage control bc now the big news is Miss Lohan wants to go to Iraq. Right, ok. I am pretty sure NOBODY wants to go to Iraq. People who live there don't want to go to Iraq.
But the best part is what she said when asked about her safety while there. "I'm not afraid of going. My security guard is going to take me to a gun range in L.A. and I am going to start taking shooting lessons."
Honestly I could not have made that statement up. Does she think it is an edition of "Celebrity Survivor"? Like they drop her off in the middle of Iraq with a gun and say "We will see you next Monday."? WTF??

No comments: