Thursday, August 31, 2006

Praise the Lord

Here are some of the lyrics to Chamillionaire's song "Ridin Dirty"-
"Just tryin' to bone, ain't tryin' to have no babies.
Ride clean as hell so I pull in ladies.
I been drinkin' and smokin'; holy shit
'Cause a brother can't focus.
Keep a gun in car, and a blunt to spark.
Ready or not, we gon' bust shots off in the air
We livin' like we ain't givin' a f*&%
I got a revolver in my right hand."

Well he just won an MTV award & the 1st person he thanks in his acceptance speech?........God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Utegirl said...

"SPAMMMMMMMMMMMER" *points above*...see, told ya Yaussie, put "Word verification" on, so these wanka's can't post.

=)