Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tom IS Risky Business...


Turns out working with Tom Cruise is Mission Impossible! Paramount Pictures is ending its 14-year relationship with Tom Cruise because of Tommy's offscreen behavior. Sumner Redstone,the chairman of the company, said the behavior of the star was unacceptable.
Interesting and surprising due to the fact that TC has made Paramount a Bajillion dollars over the years & in Hollywood as long as you are famous you are forgiven for anything, you can murder someone, be found with a heroin needle in your arm, shoplift at Sak's or hit someone with your car and drive away, but still be forgiven.
Trust me I don't feel sorry for Tom, I do feel sorry for Katie "I wish I was still on the Creek with VanDerBeek" Holmes bc she is obviously chained up in a basement somewhere, but I am not sure what is going on behind the scenes that got Tommy fired.

1 comment:

Loudlush said...

Just looking at that photo (and I have not always found TC to be repugnant) makes me wanna up-chuck my dinner. Multiply that my a few hundred thousand cinema goers and there's Paramount's motivation. I feel sorry for Katie, but short of SWAT manoevure type rescue I fear she's stuck there for the long haul. Shoulda run, Katie.