Sunday, August 13, 2006

What is wrong with this picture?



A-She hasn't eaten since 1997
B-She is holding a stuffed koala
C-All of the above
I hope you all picked "C". For those who don't know Mischa Barton, or as I call her Mischa "I should never have left the O.C. because my career is over now" Barton, was in AUS bc the David Jones dept store paid her $100,000 to come to a fashion show to promote the store. During a press conference when they asked her about Aussie designers she could only name a couple and didn't even know who designed the outfit she was wearing. All I can say is "WTF?"
First of all, I am in the wrong line of work, I wish someone would pay me 100 grand to just show up somewhere. At this point if it got me to Oz I would wear a chicken suit and stand outside of Nando's for $100. I am dying for a job in AUS and this girl couldn't even sing the first verse to Waltzing Matilda. Next, if you are travelling around the world to promote a store, maybe take a minute to learn about it before you embarrass yourself. And if you have to look like a daggy American tourist & take a pic with a koala, at least make it a real one.

No comments: