Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sign me up!!!

ADELAIDE Zoo is going to be home to a new species: HUMANS!

In a world-first the zoo will have an enclosure that houses people. They will live in a new exhibit known as The Human Zoo. Six people will be housed in the orang-utan enclosure - next to the chimpanzees & gorillas - and be treated like apes. They will be fed like the zoo's other apes, with some food being hidden to encourage their foraging skills. Vets will check their health & they will be given behavioural stimulation devices such as puzzles & exercises. Each weekend a celebrity "zooloper" will join the group, usually a sports star who will bring in sporting equipment for stimulation.

OMG, I will do this if it gets me into AUS!!! And I want to know who the celebrity zooloper's are?

2 comments:

Utegirl said...

If it's Adelaide, it wont be anyone THAT famous.
And I'm not being nasty..I live here!!
There is no 'real' celebs here..unless you count Humphrey B. Bear. =)

Renato in Wonderland said...

I live here too and can't think of anyone famous we can put in those cages. When its 40 degress I wonder if they hose em down like a common animal... that could be interesting...