Sunday, March 04, 2007

Get John Howard on the phone, now!

McLeod's Daughters needs government funding to continue filming in South Australia. Apparently there was talk of moving the show to another area of AUS where scenes could be shot inside or instead, cancelling it altogether! That is not good, I need to see my show filmed entirely on location in SA, the scenery and Drover's Run itself are practically one of the main characters in the show. Also over the past 6 years the show has flowed $27 million into SA. So basically SA, the people of Gungellen, and I need your help! Call Johhny H and have him send over the money! (My God, if they cancelled McLeod's how am I supposed to see any cute Aussie country boys!) ;)-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm... you could go to the country and find them at a B & S ball!