Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Out of Office

For those who asked, I haven't been posting lately bc right now I am in Australia!!!!! YAY!! How happy am I? So I won't be posting that much over the next few weeks bc I too busy doing all of the things I love, like:
Catching up with friends, going to the beach, eating Nice biscuit and Freddo Frogs. Watching Mornings with Kerri Anne (although I still love Bert and miss him in the mornings) seeing Neighbours and Home and Away (but a little upset that Neighbours seems to be lacking hot aussie boys), going to Australian Target and watching the footy. Also getting to see Rove live and buying Aussie things like the new Silverchair CD and the next season of Mcleods on dvd. I am in Heaven.
Keep checking back for more updates!

1 comment:

brissymum said...

Yaussie Girl, Where in OZ are you staying?
I totally enjoy your witty blog!