Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mom-ager or En-abler?

Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina Lohan is said to be shopping around her own reality show where she will attempt to make her other two children as famous as Lindsay. The show will be called "Mom-ager."

Here is my letter to Dina:
Dear Dina
You don't know me, but I know who you are. How can we not know who you are when you are constantly shoving your face in front of the camera's telling us all how your daughter, who is in rehab, is "misunderstood" & living the life of a normal 20 year old. I hate to break it to you but normal 20 year olds don't party in clubs around the world with their "wanna be famous but didn't make it so I live vicariously through my daughter" mothers. They don't even get into clubs or served drinks until the are 21. They don't let people take photos of them in hotels with crack pipes, Jack Daniels bottles & knives, etc, held to their throats. I am sorry that you were never famous before your daughter came along, I am sorry you never made it as a Rockette, if you really were one. But please don't pimp out, I mean encourage, your other 2 kids to be in showbiz when you obviously have no control over your first one who is in desperate need of a MOTHER, not a MANAGER.
Thanks! Peace out

1 comment:

Rodrigo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.