Sunday, July 29, 2007

Silverchair



I was able to see Silverchair in the US this week. YAY! They were awesome. (See photos that I took above) However there was one odd thing. Daniel Johns was wearing a bandanna & eye patch throughout the show. I am not exactly sure what the eye patch was about, maybe he was channeling Captain Jack Sparrow? And, believe it or not, he did not see me in the crowd, promise to divorce Natalie & marry me. I know, I can't believe it either. (Click on the pic's above to enlarge them)
Also there was a gorgeous Aussie boy that stood in front of me for a minute but turned around politely & said "Can you see?" I soooo wanted to say "Yes.....I can see us being married & having beautiful Aussie children....." But alas, I did not say that. I am going to try to post some video of the show too so check back tomorrow!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Apparently got a black eye from his guitar.

http://tinyurl.com/228fbx

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

I saw him in NY on Friday. Very awesome show! According to an interview with Kurt Loder from MTV, the patch was cuz he gave himself a black eye playing guitar with his teeth.

Natalie's touring with the band, I saw her sitting on the PA system taking pictures.