Monday, August 13, 2007

Delta's back


Delta Goodrem's new single, In this Life, will be released on September 15th. It seems like she is going for a blonde bombshell look as you can tell by the recent pic on the left above. The photo on the right is one that I took of her when I met her at a signing in the states. She came over a couple of years ago to try to launch her cd here but it didn't really catch on. I was able to speak to her for quite awhile bc I was one of the only people in the shop who knew who she was. I have to say she was absolutely lovely & stunningly beautiful in person. I have met a few celebrities before & as far as Delta goes she was completely down to earth & so grateful that I showed up having known who she was & I even had her cd that I had bought in AUS with me. I hope her new cd does well!

No comments: