Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Guilty pleasure of the week


I am addicted to "Rock of Love" with Bret Michaels, former lead singer of Poison. I thought it was just me until I asked around & many of my friends admitted they can't turn away from it either. Out of all of the girls our fave is Jess (in the photo above) she seems normal & sweet & is really beautiful. How many people can pull off pink hair! The best part of the show is at elimination. Bret gives the girl a "backstage pass" instead of a rose. (Although it would have been better if he gave them a Rose & said "Every rose has it's thorn, will you be mine?") But, & remember the name of the show is Rock of Love, he says, "Will you continue to stay here & Rock my World..." I die a little inside every time he says it.

1 comment:

alex said...

I completely agree, I am addicted to this show, and love this girl Jess the best because she's normal!!