Monday, September 17, 2007

2007 Emmy review- part2


Hayden Panettiere- took the Save the Cheerleader, Save the World thing too seriously, I think she has half of California under that dress. She is adorable but this may not have been the best choice. Christina Aguilera & Tony Bennett-amazing performance. I don't know why Christina can't admit she is preggars. It is hard to tell from this pic but she looks ready to give birth. For a minute I thought Tony Bennett was going to be her OB GYN. Sally Field-Gidget looks amazing. She must be about 800 years old now. I was shocked they censored her speech. Who censors the Flying Nun? She was just saying something about if Mother's ruled the world there would not be any wars & they bleeped her out. Unreal. I found this pic of her as Gidget & to be honest she doesn't look that different now!


No comments: