Monday, September 10, 2007

MTV's VMA 2007

Ok, I guess I have to go there. For the past few months I have been trying to not write about Brit bc it just isn't funny anymore, it is sad. She had no friends, not family to speak of & obviously no management that she listens to. I think most people were kind of hoping for her to open the MTV awards in a big way. I am sure everyone saw it by now & yes it was a boring train wreck. You could almost see her thinking about the dance moves in her head. I think that she should have practiced instead of partying it up in Vegas the days before the show. But I am getting so annoyed that people are complaining about her body. She had 2 kids & still looks better in a bra & panties then most people. I heard so many guys today say "Oh she put on weight." P-u-l-e-a-s-e, like any of them would have turned her down if she came onto them? haha. Give me a break.

No comments: