Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dumbledore is...F-I-E-R-C-E!

So JK Rowling "outed"Dumbedore last week. Why is this a surprise? He wore robes with glitter on them & never had a woman in his million years on earth. (kidding) I love that she said this bc it opens kids up to the fact that there are all different lifestyles out there. It is still the same story that is has always been. The idiots that are complaining about it are prob the same ones that never let their kids read the books bc they thought it promoted "witchcraft". Please people, get over it. If I were JK I would have just said, "Too bad you have a problem with it, I am going to back & count my billions now." Instead she had a great response which was: "It has certainly never been news to me that a brave and brilliant man could love other men. He is my character. He is what he is and I have the right to say what I say about him." I say you-go-girl!

No comments: