Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do me a favor, don't vote if you are this clueless!

I didn't expect Hulk Hogan's daughter to be a rocket scientist, but still, this is amazing thing that Brooke Hogan supposedly said:
"You know what? I am actually not that much into voting. I think it's kinda crazy that a woman is running, because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I'm so moody all the time, I know I couldn't be able to run a country, because I'd be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, ya know?"

1 comment:

the Albino Bowler said...

I have truly enjoyed following your blog. You really have a way with words, and I have to admit, your insights actually made me laugh out loud a couple times tonight. Nice pics as well. Now time for some vegemite...

ps
cinema paradiso rules