Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WTF of the Year - Australia edition

When asked about the movie AUSTRALIA, Nicole Kidman said in an interview this week: "I can't look at this movie and be proud of what I've done." And then she left the country because: "We ran because I didn't want to read anything. I didn't want to know. I saw my sister and my family and we saw Keith's family and then we were straight on a plane."
WOW. I am amazed that you are not proud of that movie that had so much riding on it for your country. I was really shocked by that. I know not everyone loved it but to say you are not proud of being in such an "aussie" movie is horrible. In my opinion. So Baz, call me for the sequel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That beeyatch.. you know she'd rather be southern; she wants her spawn to speak with a Tennessee accent!