Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Friday, August 24, 2007
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Monday, August 20, 2007
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Jenna Bush is engaged.
Really??? This is important news? Oy Vay, don't bother me with that nonsense, let me know when the serious stuff like when K-Fed is going to get custody of those kids!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Delta Goodrem's new single, In this Life, will be released on September 15th. It seems like she is going for a blonde bombshell look as you can tell by the recent pic on the left above. The photo on the right is one that I took of her when I met her at a signing in the states. She came over a couple of years ago to try to launch her cd here but it didn't really catch on. I was able to speak to her for quite awhile bc I was one of the only people in the shop who knew who she was. I have to say she was absolutely lovely & stunningly beautiful in person. I have met a few celebrities before & as far as Delta goes she was completely down to earth & so grateful that I showed up having known who she was & I even had her cd that I had bought in AUS with me. I hope her new cd does well!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Anyway here is a list of phrases/words that I never want to hear in a reality show again:
*We have a "connection."
*Tonight is "elimination" & I still don't know who I am going to give the _____ to. (Fill in the blank with Rose, Backstage pass, Boomerang, Key, Gold clock as in Flava of Love, etc)
*I need some more "one on one" time.
*This time, I have to "follow my heart."
* "This isn't a game anymore. My feelings are involved now." (Umm, yes it is a game, that is the whole reason you are on the show)
* "I have fallen in love with him/her." (Ok you met the person 2 days ago & spend about 15 minutes with him/her. I assure you, you are not in love, & if you think you are, you should be on another show, called "Wake The F*** Up" show.)
*I can't believe he/she is dating another guy/girl. (Really? You went on a dating show with 30 other single people?What did you think was going to happen?? Hello??)
* Alliance. This word should just be banned. I never want to hear "We have an alliance, she broke our alliance, they are in an alliance." Seriously, lose that word!
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
- When you go to a fast food place to eat, don't grab 10,000 napkins. People always seem to grab handfuls, then only use 1 or 2 & throw the rest out. Just take a couple next time.
- If you have old towels or sheets, don't throw them out. You can usually drop them off at your local homeless shelter, or animal shelter. They are very grateful for the donations.
That is amazing. I actually only buy Aussie wines in the US now. I like the way it tastes & I am doing my part to help the Aussie economy. ;)
Monday, August 06, 2007